Starting with Helium 12, some common functions have been migrated to scripts instead of static menu functions and/or actions as in prior versions of Helium.
Examples of these type of functions are:
- Calculate AcoustIds for the selected files
- Calculate Bpm for the selected files
- Delete all tags for the selected files
- Delete Id3v1 and Lyrics3 tags for the selected files
- Export the selected files to a specific playlist format
- Create a list for the selected files/albums
- Clear non-existing album pictures
- Clear non-existing artist pictures
- Update artist pictures based on filenames from a specific folder
- Fix album folders, a script which will cleanup invalid album paths in your library. Useful if you have had a database for many years and different Helium versions and have been moving your music around different paths.