Start a new topic
Answered

Helium 12 Registration for Premium ?

just curious ... is it possible yet has anyone got it to register yet ? i am still on the old version ?

Best Answer

@Robert:

You are using another email according to our systems: agm.scans.69@comcast.net, also please note that your name is registered as "RObert Hare". (From a Bits De Jour campaign from 2013)

@James:

You have only a Helium 11 license purchased in April 2015. If you would like to upgrade to version 12, you should see a rebated offer from our Customer center.

If not, please send us a message from http://support.imploded.com and we will assist you further.

1 person has this question

I am (still) having the same problem trying to register Helium Premium v12.4.14690.0 (from yesterday's BitsDuJour Giveaway). I am 100% certain that I am using the case sensitive (and correct) name and email address associated with my BitsDuJour account and that I am entering the correct registration code (with no extra spaces) but the 'OK' button refuses to light up every time I try. Thankfully there is no time limitation for code entry (will wait for a solution), but it is frustrating not being able to see the difference from the free user version. - Robert Hare agm.scans.60@comcast.net

Answer

@Robert:

You are using another email according to our systems: agm.scans.69@comcast.net, also please note that your name is registered as "RObert Hare". (From a Bits De Jour campaign from 2013)

@James:

You have only a Helium 11 license purchased in April 2015. If you would like to upgrade to version 12, you should see a rebated offer from our Customer center.

If not, please send us a message from http://support.imploded.com and we will assist you further.

1 person likes this

Thank you very much for your assistance, Mikael. I truly appreciate it. The revised registration info went through immediately. Odd that I never ran into this problem before when registering software that was dependent on name as well. In any event, I am thankful to you. :-)

Great to hear that it got resolved Robert. Thanks for the update!

Login or Signup to post a comment