Start a new topic
Answered

Question : can I display tracks of an album in the right pane?

There is just 1 item keeping me from switching to Helium 12, and that is that I don't know how to display the track list in the right pane, when I select an album. 

I also find it hard to search the forums for this specific topic, can anyone guide me in the right direction? Is this possible in the Premium version?

Best Answer

Thanks for your feedback and the screenshot A.E.

The summary pane is just as you say not available in Helium 12 and at the moment we do not plan to reintroduce it, sorry.

What you can try with the most recent Helium 12 version, 12.4., is to use the split mode in the releases view and select to display a tracklist in the content pane instead of release details.

It will not give you the exact same results, but something similar.

Hi,

Not sure which exact view/layout you refer to in Helium 11 - can you share a screenshot with us?

1 person likes this

Hello Mikael,

Thank you for your quick response. Please see attached screenshot, I believe this has been there since Helium 2005. I am referring to the "Summary" you get when you select an album in "Music Explorer".

It keeps me from having to double click the album to see the track list, and choosing the potential next track I want to play / queue.

helium.png
(533 KB)

Ok, thank you for the clarification. I will make a feature request then, to see if I can get some upvotes :)

Answer

Thanks for your feedback and the screenshot A.E.

The summary pane is just as you say not available in Helium 12 and at the moment we do not plan to reintroduce it, sorry.

What you can try with the most recent Helium 12 version, 12.4., is to use the split mode in the releases view and select to display a tracklist in the content pane instead of release details.

It will not give you the exact same results, but something similar.

Login or Signup to post a comment