Start a new topic
Not Taken

Survey: Folder tree in MyComputer view

We would like to know how many of you that are interested in seeing a folder tree in the My Computer view, something that would replace todays solution with the possibility to select a specific folder to work with.

It is possible to implement but a bit costy in time, meaning if this feature will be elected, we will need to queue some other feature for a later version.

Please let us know about your interest in this feature by marking it with a thumb up and a possible extra comment.

Well, the way I use that view, I don't see the necessity for a folder tree - though it wouldn't harm.

If this would be easy, I would say: just do it.

But since you said, it would take quite some time, I will stay neutral.

Yes i would like to see a folder tree in my computer view, 

But specialy i would like to see some filters, i have a large collection, and i have my files in a lot of folders

i would like to be able to apply filters so i only can work with the filter selected folder only, i got so use

to this from release 11, in order to effective clean up id tags ect.  i use rel. 11 and 12. every day and are

comparing usefulness and work speed, rel 12 are on its way. Thanks, Keep up the good work.

@Gerner: Possibly you can open a new feature request related to the filters and attach some screenshots so that we can see more in detail what you need? Thanks in advance.

Login or Signup to post a comment