Start a new topic
Solved

Reordering of album collections

Beta 14620

"It is posible to reorder album collections......"

I tried to reorder my collections by moving up or down and clicking on OK -- but it doesn't work. It stays as it is. Evean after a restart of HMM

" so that the order they are presented in within menues and filters will appear just as you prefer"

Can't see it in a filter

Please check, 'causeI would like to use this feature 

BR

Erwin

A new build which corrects deletion of album collections is now available:

http://dl.imploded.com/helium_12.4.14622.0.exe

Great to hear.

Please avoid to delete a collection with the current build, since it might cause problems.

We wil continue to work with that by tomorrow.

Hi, 

I'm working with 19 collections ;-)

Version 14621 solved the problem. Many thanks

BR

Erwin

Here's a preview build that hopefully fixes the issue with album collection ordering:

http://files.helium.fm/helium_12.4.14621.0.exe

We are currently analysing this (issue reproduced) and hope that we will be able to release a new version tomorrow.

@Erwin: With filter, we men the icon above the albums. It shall already work with the carousel view, just as for the other filters.

Database: MariaDB 10.1.21
Helium Premium 12.4.14620.0

How many album collections do you have? If you have more than 12, Helium will most probably get in troubles...

@Mikael:
I found, that you store this ordering in tbltexts - but thats a varchar(255) field.
Since every collection needs 20 chars, you can sort 12 collections (240 chars)...

In general:
You're storing some of these preferences in tbltexts, some in tblusertexts (user-rights).
I think it would be better to create a new table for these data.

If you don't want to do this, I would think tbltemplates is the table to use, since tbltemplates->TemplateData is a text-field.

Hmmmm,
It looks well on Sven's installtion.
But why doesn't it work for me?

Database: MariaDB 10.1

By the way: I quickly checked the other updates (except backup and restore) and it looks fine.
Great

Thanks

BR

Erwin

Seems to work for me...
Login or Signup to post a comment