Start a new topic
Answered

importing Playing Stats from 11.5 to 12.3 .....

... need a wee bit of help :)

I've finally got a bit spare time that I don't mind burning on adjusting to ver12 workflow.

I've been using Helium for at least a decade and have built up quite large bucket of stats on my music collection.

So followed through tutorial on how to export from 11 to 12 MySQL database, this all went well but my Playing Stats only show for music played yesterday & today and not the full decade worth :(

Any pointers to a solution would be most welcome :)

Cheers,

K.

Best Answer

This is now resolved. The cause of the problem was orphaned data in the old Helium 11 database which generated problems during the import.

We have added workarounds for these kind of importing issues in our next version of Helium 12  which will be able to handle these scenarios.

The actual database has been properly imported and playing history is now properly included in the Helium 12 database.

Hi,

If you would like us to test this in detail, you are welcome to open a support ticket (http://support.imploded.com) and send us a backup of your Helium 11 database.

We will then perform an import and analyse the results.

.... that would be great Mikael, I'll go upload the MySQL dump :)

Cheers,
K.

... can't upload dump, exceeds max file size.
Compressed dump size ~500MB.

How do I get this uploaded for you to check?

K.

1. You could use a one-click-hoster like share-online.
or
2. You could compress into multiple parts.

Please provide it via a file-sharing service such as OneDrive or DropBox.

... will do :)
K.

@ Sven m,
Thanks for suggestions ...going with  OneDrive :)

K.

Thanks for your help in resolving the issue :)

K.

Answer

This is now resolved. The cause of the problem was orphaned data in the old Helium 11 database which generated problems during the import.

We have added workarounds for these kind of importing issues in our next version of Helium 12  which will be able to handle these scenarios.

The actual database has been properly imported and playing history is now properly included in the Helium 12 database.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment