Start a new topic

Still desapointed by Helium 12

Hello,

As I waw not satisfy, I wait some month before trying to use HMM 12 again, hope some things will be upgrade, improved.

Well ... same bad impression. I'm too lost, I can't do simple task.

Once again, I can't accept to lose data that was essential for me. It take me years to find and key in.

So, is there a way to import and to match, personnal fields from old database to new one ?

Another question : why can't we add column that we want in the folder view ? Lot's of usefull column for me are only visible when I edit the tag.
I'm interest by fileds like comment, original artist etc.

1 Comment

Hello Marc,

>>Well ... same bad impression. I'm too lost, I can't do simple task.

Can you please let us know which "simple task" that you are trying to perform that does not work?

>>Once again, I can't accept to lose data that was essential for me. It take me years to find and key in.

I took a look at our open tickets in our support system as well as in the forum and could not find any open tickets related to this.

Can you please let us know more which operations you are performing and which data that is getting lost?

>>So, is there a way to import and to match, personnal fields from old database to new one ?

It is possible to import an Helium 11 database into a Helium 12 database as well as an Helium 12 database into a new Helium 12 database.

>>Lot's of usefull column for me are only visible when I edit the tag. I'm interest by fileds like comment, original artist etc.

Not all tag-fields are available in the database, but the most of them should be available.
Comment should be available though, can you upload a screenshot which view this relates to ?

Login or Signup to post a comment