Start a new topic
Answered

how to run a bash script (and pass through a parameter) from duplicate view explorer ?

hi,

i still not purchase the premium helium12, so i don't know if this feature is possible or not :

from the screen which display the duplicated music files, is it possible to configure an action on doubleclik like this example :

Run a .bat windows script with passing in parameter the %path% of the duplicated item you clicked on  and that action shoud be without the play neither the scroble action,  only the script one must be run.

is it possible ?

You know, i really like to test the premium version, at lest one-hour period demo ou a possible 30day refund thing....

have a good day

Best Answer

You cannot run a script directly from the Duplicate finder tool, scripts works only from the "Main" views.

If you purchase Helium 12 you will have a 30-day money back guarantee, demo versions are not available.

Hm, there's a scripting engine built into Helium, which uses c#-scripts.
I think, though I don't know for sure, it should be possible to start a batch script from within these scripts.
Answer

You cannot run a script directly from the Duplicate finder tool, scripts works only from the "Main" views.

If you purchase Helium 12 you will have a 30-day money back guarantee, demo versions are not available.

Login or Signup to post a comment