Start a new topic
Implemented

Delete in song properties to be part of a playlist

In old Helium version it was possible to delete in song properties the playlists you don't want to have it anymore. Can this be implemented?

1 person likes this idea

Also it made in lack there to see what playlists is that track

>>Also it made in lack there to see what playlists is that track

It should be visible if you are using the most recent version, build 14399 or do you refer to some other place?

You're right, I had not seen in version 14399.

This can now be tested in:

http://files.helium.fm/helium_12.1.14417.0.exe

Please use this version with care - it is an alpha release which is not fully tested!

1 person likes this

Ok, works fine!

Works fine thanks!

@Juan Carlos existe un foro en español o un sitio donde hay plugins y scripts?

Hola Gunnar,

No, que yo sepa no. Han retomado el foro en alemán (que ya en la versión anterior tiene mucha actividad), pero no recuerdo que haya habido nada en español anteriormente ni ahora. Y no estaría mal :)

Saludos

Hola Juan Carlos,

Participo en el foro aleman ya y estoy pensando quizas para el proximo año iniciar un foro en español si hay suficiente interes y gente que participaria.

saludos

Hola Gunnar, Pues es buena idea, personalmente me interesa aunque no sé con qué frecuencia podría participar. Quizá se podría crear una versión en español del foro y wiki que ha creado @Sven M. (http://support.imploded.com/support/discussions/topics/9000021579). Así estarían agrupadas las comunidades de usuarios en el mismo sitio. Pero antes, tienes razón, habría que tener claro si merece la pena. Quizá se pueda hacer una encuesta entre los visitantes de este foro. @Sven M. We are talking about creating a forum for users of Helium in Spanish, and I think what perhaps could be create a Spanish version of the forum and wiki you have created. What do you think?
Well, I could easily add Spanish fora at helium-fans.info - but I cannot moderate them.
So if either one of you is willing to be a moderator...

About the wiki:
Maybe the wiki can simply be used for multiple languages. But I have to think about that, it might lead to troubles...

Hola Juan Carlos,
pues empezamos y veremos que pasara. Me sorportarias en la administracion?

Ok then let's start with the spanisch Forum, when it is created we open an extra thread here, to advice the people.

Hola Gunnar, Adelante entonces :) Aunque creo que el administrador podrías ser tú, es tuya la idea, y tampoco puedo dedicar mucho tiempo ahora pero trataré de colaborar en lo que pueda. Buena idea lo de abrir aquí hilo para el tema. @Sven M. Great! Most likely it will be Gunnar Konig the administrator of the spanish section. About the wiki you'll have us news. Thanks!

Please note that no administration on your side is needed, you will "only" need to moderate. That means you need to check for spam (I will have an eye on that too) and look for a respectful interaction between users.

The spanish forum is ready - but yet not visible. I've translated forum names and descriptions with Google's Translator, so it would be good, if you could have a look at it, before I make it public.

@Juan: If you want to take a look at it, please register and send me a PM, so I can give you access.

Ok, you're right, I mistook the role of moderator with administrator. I think it's better than @Gunnar Konig moderate and revise the translation, if he want, of course.

Thanks for the support Sven :)

Login or Signup to post a comment