Start a new topic
Answered

About Favorites

If I remember correctly, in Helium 11 you could make tracks and albums as favorites (I'm not sure artists), but with Helium 12 you can only make tracks. However, Music explorer shows tracks, albums and artists favorites. The funny thing is that both albums and artists are elements that do not include favorite tracks.

Is this normal? What criteria followed to determine whether an album/artist is favorite?

Best Answer

Hi Juan,

In Helium 12 you can set a track to be favourite from the Player.

You can set an artist as favourite from the artist detail page, the same applies to an album.

When set, they should be accessible from artist/album view filters as well as from the Music Explorer.

Answer

Hi Juan,

In Helium 12 you can set a track to be favourite from the Player.

You can set an artist as favourite from the artist detail page, the same applies to an album.

When set, they should be accessible from artist/album view filters as well as from the Music Explorer.

Hi Mikael,

That explains me a few more things (how to assign favorites), but still see the same problem: Music explorer shows favorites albums/artists that are not marked as favorite.

I deleted the musicexplorer.json file and I've rechecked, and I still see the same problem.

I can make a copy of the database for you check it.

Please open a ticket about this from the Customer center and share a backup copy of your database so that we can analyse it further.

I'll close this topic since it is answered.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment