Start a new topic
Implemented

Split center pane

I'd like to see a split center pane option that could display selected albums on the top half. A single click on an album would then display the tracks beneath. With the playlist docked on the right this would make it a lot faster to navigate since you wouldn't have to keep going into and back out of the album track list view. Helium 11 had something similar and it was very efficient.

1 person likes this idea

You are welcome :)

That is amazing, I am very impressed. I will send in a ticket to see if you still need a tester.

If you are interested in testing an alpha version, please let us know via a support ticket :) (http://support.imploded.com)

Thank you! Looking forward to it.

Implemented for the next major version No ETA on the release date yet.

Here's a very early preview of this feature (far from completed):

I upvote this, Helium 11 had this in the right side pane (Summary). I would prefer having it selectable which pane you want it in, as I like to see it on the right. 

Having to double click every single album to see the tracklist saves a lot of DB query time, but from an UX point of view it's making it harder to navigate imho.

This is an interesting but large feature. Marked deferred for further reviewing.

Login or Signup to post a comment