After tagging the front cover in advanced tag editior it seems that the pictures are doubled.
I tried to reproduce this the following way with build 14315:
1) Created a new database
2) Added the "old file" to it
3) Opened the file with the Advanced Tag Editor with Helium 12, it contains 4 attached pictures. Helium 11 has some bug, since it only shows one picture in Properties and the Advanced Tag Editor, 4 pictures can be verified via a hex-editor.
4) Removed all but the first pictures and saved the changes
5) Verified with Properties in Helium 12 and a hex-editor that only one picture exists
6) Re-opened the file with the Advanced Tag Editor, one picture shown
7) Changed Label and saved
I now verified via Properties and a hex-editor that only one pic exists, so it is not doubled.
Did you made any steps different to me when you tested (external tagging etc)?
Thanks, please let me know if I missed some step or such.
I found in tags were front back artist front back artist = 6 covers! Al 2 times. It's not goog to see as we need to scroll 3 pictures down.
deleted all pictures!
tagging a front cover
After tagging the result are 2 entries!
Good thing is various artist is gone!!!
That's why I have so many various albums for unknown reasons
I found 6 pictures inside! Not good to see for scolling reasons front back artist front back artist. each with the same name.