Start a new topic
Implemented

Shortcut to a specific Script

Possibility to assign a shortcut to a specific script.

1 person likes this idea

There's a shortcut to "Execute default script" - but how do I set the default script?

And wouldn't it be more useful to (additionally) have "Execute last used script"?

>>There's a shortcut to "Execute default script" - but how do I set the default script?

Options > General

>>And wouldn't it be more useful to (additionally) have "Execute last used script"?

Possibly as a future additional feature, but the goal with this task is to execute a specific script bound to a key-command, I use if for pre-processing before tagging (cleaning data) for example.

>>Options > General
Yeah, just found the option myself... ;-)

>>Possibly as a future additional feature, but the goal with this task is to execute a specific script bound
>>to a key-command, I use if for pre-processing before tagging (cleaning data) for example.
Yes, but (maybe) I want to run another script against multiple releases, then the shortcut to "Execute last used script" would come in handy. - Run it once via menu, then simply use the shortcut for the rest.

Please open a new request for that so that we can see if the interest for such a feature.

Login or Signup to post a comment