When a track marked as favourite (the heart symbol) is skipped, the favourite status gets removed.
I tried with it but am still experiencing the same bug.
I have made a new version with some more fixes:
I tested this case:
1) Created a new database (MySql)
2) Added one album with 10 files
3) Added all files to the Play queue, then changed to the Play queue view
4) Started to play the first file, set it as favourite. The heart symbol was shown in the player and in the Play queue file list
5) Verified that the favourite was set properly in tblratings in the database
6) Double-clicked track 2, heart symbol still in tracklist for track 1
7) Set track 2 as favourite via the player
8) Heart symbol shown in the tracklist, I also verified that it was set in the database
9) Closed Helium and restarted
10) Favourite icons still shown in the Play queue
Works now. Thnx
Great to hear, thanks for the testing help!
Can you please let us know which exact steps you performed which this occured?
We did some tests with the most recent build, but could unfortunately not reproduce it.
The reproduction steps are simple just skip the track while the track marked as favourite is playing and the favourite status gets removed. It always happens. I did try on multiple days too so restarting doesnt work either.
If it helps, I am using MariaDB and Default user profile. (Version - 12.0.14184.0)
To add to this:
The only way to not remove the favourite status (or add favourite) to a track which is currently playing is to play the track fully without skipping it.
Regardless, if we play the same track again (even on a future date) and skip the track (either by pressing next or previous or double clicking another track on the play Q) without playing it completely, the favourite status gets removed.
Hope this helps.