Build helium_12.0.14204.0.exe now available

Download from

http://dl.imploded.com/neon/helium_12.0.14204.0.exe

Changes

• New scripting functions and dialogs (see the documentation)
  • Possibility to set a static format of how album pictures should be named (supporting a few codes). Less codes compared to Helium 11 are supported, but not all codes in Helium 11 worked properly.
  • Improvements to mass downloading of pictures
  • Script which allows importing of external playlists, which will add missing files to the database
  • Various translation fixes
  • Support for defining the scope for a script, used to describe which indata it takes
  • Various reported bug fixes

1 person likes this

Ok, creating a new database helped to switch back to the old one! Thanks.

@Martin:

This is a side-effect of the previous build.

Try this:

1) Create a new Sql Compact DB, wait for restart

2) Change to your MySql database.

Hope this helps.

the locks are gone but database stays empty. When I switch to Mysql it says: database still still active. Try to go back to compact it says: database is still active too. So I can't access my data.

We have created a new build now and have updated this post to link to this release.

By the way, the small locks on the icons in the navigation pane are great - it would be even better, if there would also be locks in the menus (though I don't know if this is possible at all...).

1 person likes this
No problem, I was just a little surprised... ;-)

This was unfortunate result of us testing these features. We will send out a new release tonight that is unlocked again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Is it correct that premium features are locked now?

Login or Signup to post a comment