Start a new topic
Answered

Date format ...

How do I change the date format from month/day/year to day/month/year ?

Cheers,

K.

Best Answer

This is now available in an internal test version, if you would like to test it before it is released, please open a support ticket from: support.imploded.com/support/login

Hi,

Neon should use Windows current locale for date/time format.

Which specific view/tool/control does this related to?

... the view I'm in is the one with the icon that looks like a book. My date / time format is ok (UK ENG)

Thanks for the additional information Kablex. We will review if the date formats used here can adjusted to the selected Windows langauge. At the moment they are converted using the database default datetime format.

Cheers Mikael, my db is mysql and from what I can see its the same date format.

This will be improved in our next release, the current Neon language will control which date formats that will be used.

Hi - I'm running Win 10 and Helium12 in the UK but my H12 dates are showing as US format. I use the SQL Server Compact version. Under H11 all was fine and I imported about 5 days ago. The log files say:
2016-10-26 15:35:33.6631|INFO|MyLogger|:Set culture: en-US
2016-10-26 15:35:33.6857|INFO|MyLogger|:Active culture: English (United States)
but I would like En-UK  please :-)

Chris

I found the trouble for my time problem... my NAS runs SA time and the PC I am working on and with Helium installed has European time.

@Chris yes no time brexit for UK ;)

@All: Thanks for the updates/feedback.

We will analyse this further and do some tests with some different regions to see how it behaves.

Answer

This is now available in an internal test version, if you would like to test it before it is released, please open a support ticket from: support.imploded.com/support/login

Login or Signup to post a comment