Start a new topic
Answered

Helium Streamer and NEON

Do I need to buy Helium Streamer to use it with NEON? Maybe I need a different version for NEON?

Best Answer

You need to use the latest version of Helium Streamer (version 3) in order to use together with Neon. The latest available beta release is available from the link below:

http://files.helium.fm/helium-streamer_3.0_(966)-Release.exe

Answer

You need to use the latest version of Helium Streamer (version 3) in order to use together with Neon. The latest available beta release is available from the link below:

http://files.helium.fm/helium-streamer_3.0_(966)-Release.exe

Could you please look in the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Imploded Software\Helium Streamer\App_Data\logs

Please find the latest error log file and send it to us.

That's all i found:

2016-05-17 18:40:02.8442 ERROR Testing to log from Configurator. 
2016-05-17 18:40:18.7986 ERROR A fatal error occurred. System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 168.63.52.24:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Streamer.Launcher.ViewModels.GeneralPageViewModel.<GetExternalIpAddress>d__7.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Streamer.Launcher.ViewModels.GeneralPageViewModel.<<GetIpAddresses>b__6_0>d.MoveNext()
   at Streamer.Launcher.ViewModels.GeneralPageViewModel.<GetIpAddresses>d__6.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__4(Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

With a working setup, i installed a firewall and the Streamer launcher app crashes on startup (when it gets blocked to the internet, but allowed on localnet). This happened the first time also, because i block new applications by default. I can see that the launcher shows as address over the internet: http://:3030

Thanks for the additional information. We will improve this for next release.

Which firewall software do you use?

Windows Firewall Control

It's just a nice GUI to control the Windows firewall settings

This version crashes when i start it:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:	Streamer.Launcher.exe
  Problem Signature 02:	3.0.966.0
  Problem Signature 03:	57307b03
  Problem Signature 04:	System
  Problem Signature 05:	4.0.30319.36350
  Problem Signature 06:	56cbe9bc
  Problem Signature 07:	2fcb
  Problem Signature 08:	15d
  Problem Signature 09:	System.Net.WebException
  OS Version:	6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.4
  Locale ID:	2057
  Additional Information 1:	5861
  Additional Information 2:	5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
  Additional Information 3:	1318
  Additional Information 4:	13181ae637ac2592fac0ca2dd662cdcc

I have tried to find out what's wrong but it seems to work from here. Have you experienced this problem with the latest release also?

Login or Signup to post a comment